Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone enjoyed a Happy Valentine's day!! Jillian started her Valentine celebrations Friday at daycare. Friday night's festivities were at Papa's house. After some shopping on Saturday, Debra, Jillian and I went to see John at the restaurant and spent the evening having some yummy desserts!! Onto to Sunday where we spent some time with Nana before we went to spend the day celebrating the Chinese New Year with the families from our adoption agency. We had a very busy weekend!

I also had YET another nasty cold and sore throat. This time around. I tried Zic*m cold remedy. It's a homeopathic over the counter cold aid. Don't know for sure if it actually helped, well maybe it did shorten the symptoms. After all, a cold is a virus and just has to run it's course which started with a sore throat for three days into a full blown nasty cold for 3 -4 more days.

In all the YEARS I've worked in health care, you'd think that I'd be better prepared immunity-wise to what I've been getting exposed to since Jillian started daycare!! These have been the nastiest little bugs that have EVER kicked my butt!!

No comments: