Monday, February 2, 2009

Chuck in 3D.....


We attempted to watch Chuck last night.


We had our 3D glasses ready.


See how they looked.


There was just one small problem.


In this pint size package.


Someone was just a little bit upset when I put my glasses on.


Jillian just went into a panic when she saw me wearing the glasses. Great big tears. Crying with deep heart wrenching sobs.


The glasses came off, and all was right with the world!


So, we watched the rest of "Chuck" Without the special 3D effects!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Such a cute little problem she is though! LOL! I just LOVE her!!
Wait til it gets worse...Lucy can't even SEE the Disney Princesses in person without freaking!!
Love ya!

Maia said...

QQ: Still afraid of hats, still dislikes glasses of any kind (though with the glasses, she no longer cries...just tries to take them off of us)

Gail said...

OMG! She is too cute!!
Poor darlin didn't know what to make of it!
Miss Jillian gave me a good laugh!

Visit my blog, I gave you an award!
Gail