Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fabulous Blog Award!!


Posted by Picasa

I was given this award by Gail at "My Answered Prayers"

THANK YOU, Gail!!
Although I'm not one for tags, I'll gladly play along. Okay, here goes:
As per the rules of the award, I have to list five fab things I love, and pass the award along.

1. I LOVE being a Mom!! Especially to this Beautiful, Amazing Baby Girl!!!

2. I love the fortune cookie I opened just after we received our referral:

"You will get what your heart desires" - AND I DID!!

3. I love my new washing machine!! Makes life so much easier!!


4. I love gadgets and electronic toys!

5. I love cooking, and all things kitchen!!


And now to pass this award along:
1.
All for Lucy

2. The Duchess of Lanier

3. The Baker's Sweets!!!

4. The Wanderer's Daughter

5. The Quest for Cadence

Please note that there are absolutely no obligations to follow along. I just happen to love your blogs!!

































1 comment:

Jill said...

Aw shucks girl!! I am blushing!! I must admit though, I am SO BAD at this!!
Love ya! Thanks for thinking of me!