Sunday, May 23, 2010

Time......

January, February, March, April, and May 2010.

Lately, well not just lately, most of my posts seem to be photo challenges.  I can't remember when I actually wrote something worth posting with some exceptions over the last year.

Now, as I sit at the computer these days, I just draw a blank - time goes by minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day. I take Jillian's picture everyday, and I am amazed how much she has grown.  There are so many pictures and stories to catch up on, however, the more time that goes by the harder it is to catch up.  

So before I actually post these words, I take pen to paper the old fashioned way.  As I get my thoughts in order, I am amazed how the words flow.

The demands of daily life, work, dealing with personalities and a constantly messy house - no make that two messy houses - are an endless source of frustration.  Sometimes I just don't know where to start.  I know I need organization.  I also know I need to somehow add rest, sleep and "me" time into the fray.  Not an easy task.  I roam room to room and can't escape the things that need to to be done.  I know it's not laziness.  Sometime I just don't know how or where to begin, and sometimes I am just too damned tired.

We waited so long to have Jillian in our lives - YEARS!!  Now that she's here, I am resentful of the time that I can't give her - the time that I am at work, the time that she is at daycare.  I find myself wishing time away just to get through the week.  Sad, isn't it??!!

There is so much more to life than waiting for the weekend to get here and when it's finally here, it's gone in a flash.

I want my sister, Debra, to get more enjoyment out of life than just shopping marathons, Dunkin D0nuts and cVs.

Then there's my Mom.  Her birthday came and went and I didn't even post about it.

No comments: