Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Twist on PINK...














We love mix and match outfits!!! Right along with our new pink chair!!!

After a day out shopping, we changed our PINK skirt back to our casual Friday jeans, and went out for the evening. We attended the annual Bingo Dinner/Dance! Something we look forward to every year in memory of my Mom.

My Mom was one of the volunteer workers for the Bingo games at a local high school. I had attended Bingo with my her on occasion. However, when she became ill, I helped her with her bingo work and attended the games regularly with my Mom. The other volunteer workers became a second family to me.
This year was the first time that Jillian was in attendance!!! We had such a great time!! We were so happy to see familiar faces, as well as, meet new friends!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: