Friday, March 29, 2013

The phone rang on the 18th.....

After we got the phone call on Monday the 18th, we found out that we won this "special" doll! Meet Julie Albright fresh from the year 1974!! Saving this surprise for Jillian on Easter!

Miss Julie arrived with several accessories including roller skates, a pet bunny, a dog walking set, a purple crocheted hat and a purse!!  I was 12 years old in Julie's day, so I grew up with a lot of her accessories.  I had the same skates and her bike too - even in the same  color!  Brings back fond memories of my childhood!

Jillian hasn't even gotten the doll and I've already purchased several matching clothing items from pj's to dresses and I'm looking at more accessories!! I don't know who's going to be more excited - Jillian or me.....especially since I control the wallet!

I wanted to look into a "choose" your own American doll, however, they do not carry my Jillian's unique features!  So sad that we have to settle for the next best thing.  I contacted the company and we are awaiting their reply.

Happy Easter!!

No comments: