Friday, March 4, 2011

So "Serious" ...




And, so grown up!!
It just amazes me how "grown up" Jillian has become for her short 3 1/2 years.
Between the "looks"" that come my way, as well as, the words that pop out of her mouth are a contsant source of wonder, laugher and surprise!
Just as Jillian snuggled in and ready to go sleep with "Baby" in hand she asked:  "What does moderate mean?"
I thought I hadn't heard her correctly, so I asked her what she had said. Sure enough I did hear her correctly. She asked what does moderate mean! I said it meant small amounts. Next question: "What does small amounts mean?" I said it meant "little bits". Then: "What does little bits mean?"
Trying to hide my laughter, I said: Okay that's enough for tonight! Go to sleep!
To which she said: "Okay Mommy."
After a couple of minutes of quiet, I thought she was falling asleep.
I then hear: "What does moderate mean?"


"Small amounts!! Now go to sleep!!"





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susan said...

I haven't been on your blog in a while. I can't believe how big your little girl has gotten. What a little cutie!

susan

Carrie said...

Goodness, she is so grown up!! Love the glasses