Monday, August 10, 2009

On Vacation!!


IMG_4123
Originally uploaded by jstjan










































Guess who these foot prints belong to!! Quite the turn around from last year!!

Having computer issues!! First off, we're switching from wind0ws to m*c, which in itself takes getting use to. Not too thrilled with the mouse. Then, the keyboard completely throws me off!! And, if that's not enough to deal with, this is the first time using f!ickr, and also using it to upload pictures.

To add insult to injury, last night while trying to get pictures uploaded onto f!ickr, ipho!o FROZE! I had a continual slide show complete with music that just would NOT stop!!

Nothing worked. Not force quit, not a restart, not turning off the button on the computer/monitor! NOTHING!! There was no "control, alt delete". The symbols on the keyboard were another language which I did not understand. Even the dummy book I bought couldn't help.

I was so frustrated that I just completely unplugged everything and walked away from the computer desk. Didn't care if any damage was done or unsaved info was lost!!! After a cool down, I went back and turned everything back on. Gratefully, everything started up okay. And much to my surprise, after hours of trying to get pictures where I needed them, nothing was lost!

I am completely out of my comfort zone. I guess I just don't like change - at least until I get the hang of it!!

Hope to have new pictures up soon. Like before next year!!




2 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

What sweet little footprints.

You will get use to the change...but it is obnoxious at first. I go back and forth from PC to M@C all the time with no problems!

Deb and Sean said...

Hang in there ........
Once you go M@c, you'll never go back!