Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh, how we've grown over the last year!








Posted by Picasa

Where did the time go??!! We just don't know!! So many changes. My, how we've grown!!

We've had a first birthday.

We've had a year of holidays, first steps, first words, even surgery!!

We've laughed, we've cried, we've been frustrated, we've been worried, and we've been the happiest we could ever be!!

The world is more colorful, and magic is in the air!!

All because of this beautiful little girl, no longer a baby. Just breaks my heart to have her as a baby for such a short time! Our little girl is already growing up!!

Yes, the word that is most descriptive could only be: MAGIC!!!

1 comment:

Maia said...

My GOODNESS she really has! And look at all that lovely hair! I love her new "layered look" these days. So pretty! I wish Q's hair would maybe think about growing a bit :) The rest of her is certainly growing at an astonishing rate! She's already tall for her age.