Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day!




In all the years of my adult life before Jillian came into our lives, snow was a huge source of major stress often with worries of traveling in it, shoveling it, and worrying that my dad would insist on going out to shovel before I got there to prevent him from doing so.

I think that this was the very first time that I was able to have such a fun, carefree time in the snow since I was a child!!  Debra too for that matter!!

With daycare closed, Debra, Jillian and I had a snow day.
Well, what else do you do in a blizzard??
With 14 inches of snow!!
It's time to build a Snowman of course!!

And, what fun it was!!

Last year, Jillian did not want to know that snow existed! She hated it!
This year was a complete turn around!! She just loved it!!
She was a little unsteady at first, and quickly got the hang of it!!

It was time for Debra, Jillian And I to get to work!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: